1. People will only care about you if you are ‘tumblr-famous’
2. You always get judged no matter what you say or do on tumblr
3. It’s hard to be yourself on tumblr when people don’t like what you are doing
4. You will get lots of followers if you ‘look good’ not what you post
5. Those posts; ‘REBLOG THIS OR YOU HAVE NO HEART’ First of all, I have a heart thats why i am breathing, second it won’t help shit if you’re here just sitting there reblogging
6. Some people follow you because they want you to follow back. NO. Thats not how it works.
7. SOME people on tumblr who has a lot followers act like they’re the shit ‘Oh i got lots of followers’
8. People who don’t appreciate their followers
9. When you’re depressed as fuck, they just read and scroll down, no one actually cares.
10. When you post a long and meaningful heartwarming post and it gets 0 notes and when a ‘tumblr famous’ person posts something like ‘just got out of the shower’ it has more than 10 notes. WTF? Just because they don’t have lots of followers doesn’t mean they are less special.
11. People always assume things about you that they don’t know. ‘Oh you want more followers thats why you’re ranting’ Fuck.You.